The finalists by category are:
WOMEN OF THE YEAR
Executive of the Year
- Guadalupe Cano: Chief Executive Officer, Visual Latina
- Kate Garner: Senior Vice President, Demand Accelerator NA, PepsiCo
- Marissa Jarratt: Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, 7-Eleven
- Meredith Madden: VP, Category Development, Shopper Marketing, Consumer Insights, Chobani
- Soche Picard: Chief Executive Officer, North America, Arc Worldwide
- Paige Dunn: Trade Marketing Manager, Fiji Water
- Jenny Fish: Connections Manager, VMLY&R
- Renee Fuller: Shopper Marketing Director, Method Products
- Felicity Green: Senior Digital Media Strategist, Electrolux
Innovation Under Pressure
- Bonnie Garrison: VP of Business Intelligence and Systems Analytics, Catalina
- Rebecca Gillespie: Senior Account Manager, VizSense
- Jenna Reed: Senior Brand Manager, Voyant Beauty (formerly KIK Personal Care)
- Miao Song: Global CIO, Mars Petcare, Mars Inc.
- Sherry Courtney: Vice President of Shopper Marketing, Molson Coors
- Stacy Jackson: AVP, Shopper Marketing, Coca-Cola Co.
- Kelly Kachnowski: Product Director, Marilyn Commerce Intelligence Platform, The Mars Agency
- Sinead Norenius-Raniere: VP of Influencer Marketing & Paid Social, Valassis
THE GROWTH DRIVERS
- Kirsten Barner: Director of Marketing and Future Forward, Alliance Sales & Marketing
- Risa Crandall: VP Strategy + Sales, CPG, Aki Technologies
- Catie Hoover: Senior Account Executive, Business Development, IN Connected Marketing
- Lauren Wright: Customer Director, Shopper Marketing, Mondelez International
- Rachel Bateast: Director, Strategic Planning, The Mars Agency
- Nicole Bilella: Shopper Marketing Manager - New Transactions/Amazon, Mars/Wrigley
- Brooke Bright: Director of Retail Product Management, Label Insight
- Brea Keating: Digital Transformation and Brand Communications Lead, Solo Cup/Dart Container Corp.
- Cara Pratt: Vice President of Commercial & Product Strategy for Kroger Precision Marketing, 84.51
- Kandi Arrington: SVP, Client Leadership, Customer Development, The Mars Agency
- Allison Eads: Shopper Marketing Manager, pep Promotions
- Amy Lanzi: EVP, Commerce Lead - North America, Publicis Commerce/Publicis Groupe
- Zesha Skop: Account Director - Grocery Lead, IN Connected Marketing
THE ANNUAL ACHIEVERS
Excellence In Execution
- Cassie Burzynski: Account Director, The Mars Agency
- Alma Klein: Vice President, Creative Director, Arc Worldwide
- Jaime Martin: Creative Activation Manager, The Coca-Cola Co.
- Jennifer Robinson: Senior Customer Marketing Manager, GE Appliances
Most Valuable Player
- Jessica Fair: Director, Omnichannel Customer Marketing, J.M. Smucker Co.
- Megan Mahan: Senior Customer Marketing Manager, GE Appliances
- Jeannette Murphy: Account Director, HMT Associates
- Rebecca Troutman: Director E-Commerce, 7-Eleven
One winner per category will be selected by a committee consisting of industry leaders, past winners and Path to Purchase Institute leaders.
Winners will be revealed at the Women of Excellence Digital Awards Ceremony on Nov. 10, 2020, as part of the Path to Purchase Digital Expo (P2PX), which will culminate Nov. 10-12, 2020, and is the world’s largest gathering of retail and shopper marketing professionals, attracting thousands of brand manufacturers, retailers, agency professionals and solution providers who rely on P2PX for community engagement, education and inspiration centered around driving shopper engagement and retail sales.
Select finalists will participate in a live Q&A panel about their perspectives on challenges faced and progress made by women in moving the industry forward. Highlights from the Q&A will also be published as a multimedia article on pathtopurchaseiq.com in December and in the January 2021 issue of Path to Purchase IQ magazine.