Thursday, November 11th at 2 PM ET
Commerce is gaining a new level of immediacy, pushing e-commerce into Q-commerce (aka quick-commerce) where consumers are converting at the speed of a Tinder swipe. Brands must now balance speed of data acquisition with new expectations of authenticity and a higher cost to serve for retailers.
For retailers, the growth of revenue surging from becoming media ecosystems will help offset that immediacy impact — but the reverberations are carrying up the value chain into manufacturers and legacy media models, further disrupting the media model.
The traditional “funnel” has collapsed and it’s time to embrace a new paradigm — tune in to hear panelists from Anheuser-Busch, Sun-Maid Growers of California, and IN Connected Marketing discuss what brands need to have in place for success with retail media networks in this new era of immediate commerce.
To ensure that your brands are ready for the moment, you’ll learn how:
- Authenticity and commerce accessibility are defining new brand values and brand loyalty
- A new media model can unlock your commerce scale and deliver on more immediate conversion
- To create a stronger link between your media and store-level stock positions to increase velocity, shopper satisfaction and conversion
- RMN growth could impact the next 5 years of spending and what that means for immediacy of commerce and your potential spending
- Colleen Kelly - Head of Trade and Shopper Marketing - Anheuser-Busch
- Mark Fields - Vice President, Brain Power - Sun-Maid Growers of California
Willy Blesener - IN Connected - Senior Director - Retail Media Strategy
Monika Grabania–Dailerian, Head of Digital Transformation & E-Commerce, Upfield