In an era where consumers scroll through 300 feet — or one Statue of Liberty — of content on their mobile devices every day, image recognition is overtaking read-time to play an increasingly critical role in purchase decisions. To win the Digital Shelf 2.0, brands will need to elevate their brand performance and take a data-driven approach to creating highly engaging visual experiences that are customized to the unique preferences of specific consumer segments and retailers.
Join Maximizing the Power of Imagery along the Path-to-Purchase and learn how four e-commerce pioneers were able to break down organizational silos, leverage the right types of data, and create the necessary capabilities to drive conversion by delivering behavior-changing visual experiences at the speed and scale of e-commerce.
Attendees will also learn about visual brand performance on the digital shelf and how these e-commerce trailblazers:
- Improved new product design for the digital shelf.
- Optimized Product Detail Page imagery to drive higher traffic and conversion.
- Used test and learn approaches to pilot and scale image optimization programs across brands.
- Created cohesive e-commerce tech stacks and capabilities that enabled brands to proactively manage their numerous e-commerce conversion levers.
- Jehan Hamedi - Founder and CEO, Vizit
- Don Brett - Chief Digital Officer, NBG Home
- Cristina Weekes - President, KADENWOOD Pet
- Stacy Hanks - Vice President, Global Digital Commerce, SureWerx
- Steve Kinsey - Digital and eCommerce Leads, Canada, GSK