Unilever shined a spotlight on multiple products to help shoppers "take care" in the new year in the January edition of its stand-alone Super Saver FSI event, distributed on Jan. 24.
Promising more than $45 in coupons provided within, the event's front page depicted Dove personal care SKUs and Love Beauty and Planet vitamins alongside a "take care of the new you" message. An interior page continued the self-care theme, providing shoppers a space to create a "new you" shopping list with columns devoted to writing down an item's name, price and coupon value. Logos for brands such as Dove, Suave, Axe, Lipton, Hellmann's and Love Beauty and Planet were also depicted on the page.
The "take care of the new you" theme continued through the rest of the FSI event, which is published and distributed by Valassis' RetailMeNot Everyday. In similar, self-care-related activity:
- Lipton encouraged shoppers to "love your heart," boasting that drinking its unsweetened tea can help support a healthy heart.
- Dove Men+Care invited shoppers to "start fresh" with its personal care SKUs.
- Axe shined a spotlight on its new product packaging with a "New Year. New Look. Smell Ready" message.
- Suave positioned its SKUs as a way shoppers can "move into the New Year with freshness."
Among other noteworthy activity:
- Dove used an interior spread to spotlight its lavender line of soap, deodorant, hand sanitizer and body wash.
- Suave Professionals plugged its "moisture-rich" hair products formulated with shea butter and coconut oil that were "co-created with women with natural hair."
- Best Foods, Hellmann's, Lipton, and Knorr joined for a full-page, football-themed FSI inviting shoppers to "score big with game day dips."
- Suave Kids positioned its "tear-free," "dermatologist-tested" hair care line as "good, clean fun."
Path to Purchase Institute members can view the full article including more images and retailer overlays on p2pi.org.