Teach Your Ship to Fly: Effectively Adapting to Online Consumer Engagement
The COVID era has altered and accelerated consumer expectations in the digital space. In response, many retailers and brand marketers are attempting to completely rethink their go-to-market strategies to build more direct, personalized relationships with their target audience — but are they going too far, too fast?
Although a normal reaction to marketplace disruption is to change everything about the way business is conducted, such extreme measures aren’t always necessary. In fact, sometimes many of the tools needed to drive effective change are already in place within the organization.
In this thought-provoking webinar, thought leaders from PureRed will discuss how retailers and brands can begin their journey to personalized consumer engagement by unlocking the tools and processes they’re already using today. Attendees will learn:
- How to craft your vision though content development
- The tools and technology necessary for integrated marketing
- How to set your team up for success
- Amy Reach: President/Acting CEO, PureRed
- Butler Burdine: SVP/Managing Director, Growth, PureRed
- Amanda Podgorny: Sr. Manager, Client Partner – Walgreens, PureRed