The Shopper Media Survival Guide
Date: Thursday, July 9th 2020 at 2:00 PM EDT
Shopper Media has gotten really complicated, seemingly overnight. Retailers continue to build and evolve their own media networks; the universe of 3rd party/"off-platform" options is increasingly crowded; and decisions about targeting, channels, user experience and measurement are more nuanced than ever. In this webinar, Bob Waibel of Conagra Brands and Ethan Goodman of The Mars Agency will share a playbook to help you cut through the noise and build smart Retail Media strategies that move the needle for your business. Specifically, you'll walk away with a clear understanding of:
- The vast range of media solutions at your disposal to augment Shopper Marketing programs
- How to determine the right balance of retailer-owned v. 3rd party/off-platform media for a given initiative
- What factors you need to consider when building effective Shopper Media plans - from targeting to measurement & optimization
View On Demand!
With the explosion in online sales due to COVID-19, it is more important than ever for brands to ensure that their digital 'house' is in order across retailers. The Mars Agency has partnered with Nestle Waters to transform their digital shelves across thousands of SKUs and numerous retailers over the past three years. Dorothy Daniel of Nestle Waters and Amy Andrews of The Mars Agency will share case studies of their work and best in class principles to help other brands optimize their digital shelf content to increase conversion.
In this webinar, you’ll discover how to:
- Create digital shelf content that is more relevant to e-commerce shoppers
- Adjust your digital shelf content for a crisis landscape
- Track and optimize your digital shelf over time
View On Demand!
The shopper marketing industry has historically struggled with proper measurement, but with more marketing dollars focusing on driving shopper conversion, measurement is more important than ever. Join us for a panel discussion on all things Shopper Marketing Measurement. Learn what leading Shopper Marketers are doing to better attribute their program results and discover best practices that you can implement today to set yourself up for success.
- Rob Rivenburgh - CEO North America, The Mars Agency
- Dinesh Gauri - VP Data Science & Retail Marketing, The Mars Agency (Also, Professor of Marketing, Walmart Chair in Marketing and Executive Director of Retail Information at Sam M. Walton College of Business at University of Arkansas)
- Steve McGowan - Head of Shopper Marketing & Strategic Partnerships, Mondelez, International
- Ken Krasnow -VP Omnichannel Marketing, Henkel North America