P&G Uses brandSaver FSI to Help Support Causes
Procter & Gamble invited consumers to "do more together" in the June 2020 edition of brandSaver.
Distributed on May 31 via Valassis, the stand-alone insert's front page addressed consumers feeling the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, directing them to pg.com/covid19 to learn about the manufacturer's response. The FSI also boasted of up to $85 in coupons (depending on the market) contained within.
An interior FSI continued the coronavirus-related messaging by highlighting P&G's donations of Gillette, Crest, Cascade and Tide to first responders, Feeding America and Matthew 25: Ministries.
A separate FSI also introduced P&G Good Everyday as a new program that lets consumers "support causes you care about, earn points for your actions (like scanning a receipt), and redeem those points for rewards you'll love." A depicted QR code linked to pggoodeveryday.com for program details.
In additional activity:
- Always touted Discreet Boutique bladder leak pads as "new and improved."
- Crest and Fixodent plugged new oral care SKUs.
- Pepto-Bismol touted a new "delightful chew" product for "fast relief."
- Pampers tied in to the upcoming observance of Father's Day by encouraging new dads to scan a depicted QR code to download the Pampers Club mobile application to earn rewards and cash back offers.
- A half-page FSI grouped many brands eligible for a summer rebate promising $5 or $15 back as a Visa prepaid card with purchases of $20 or $50 from May 31 to Aug. 31.
Brands including Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Tampax, Herbal Essences, Oral-B, Align, ZzzQuil, Stressballs, Dawn, Gain, Dreft, Bounce, Old Spice, Secret and Olay were also represented in the event.