P&G Drops Holiday-Themed December FSI
Procter & Gamble welcomed the holiday season in the December edition of brandSaver by putting its household essentials front and center.
Distributed on Nov. 22 via Valassis, the stand-alone insert's cover depicted Swiffer, Febreze and Cascade SKUs alongside a "make it merry" message. The cover also boasted of up to $80 in coupons (depending on the market) contained within. The first interior FSI continued to highlight Febreze products with a "buy one, get one free" offer on select SKUs.
In additional seasonal activity:
- Bounty and Charmin joined for a half-page FSI, encouraging shoppers to "get ready for the holidays."
- Oral-B positioned its iO electric toothbrush as the "gift that wows this year."
- Vicks DayQuil and NyQuil teamed with Puffs for a half-page FSI urging shoppers to "prepare for the cold & flu season."
In other noteworthy activity:
- Luvs encouraged shoppers to "save cash on that diaper stash" with a coupon for $1.50 off a pack of diapers from the brand.
- P&G continued to recruit members to its P&G Good Everyday rewards program with an FSI explaining how the program helps hunger-fighting organization Feeding America and depicting a QR code consumers can scan to join.
- Oral-B invited shoppers to "snap into superior brushing" with its Clic manual toothbrush, which uses replacement heads for an "exceptional clean."
Brands including Stressballs, Pepto-Bismol, Fixodent, Crest, Tide, Olay, Old Spice, Herbal Essences, Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Venus, Pantene and Pampers were also represented in the event.
NOTE: Path to Purchase Institute members can view the full brandSaver article including FSI images and retailer overlays on p2pi.org.