Known for being nimble, innovative and customer-obsessed, direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands offer a host of strategies for engaging today’s hybrid shoppers.
Join the Path to Purchase Institute and our panel of brand executives as we dig into DTC strategy, best practices, new tactics for personalization and community building, challenges on the horizon and the future of next-gen commerce.
- Grisel Angel Paula, CEO, Rebdolls
- Scott Lerner, CEO, Better Choice Company
- Patrick McIntyre, Vice President - Global Retail, Mars
- Jessica Tennant, SVP of Marketing, Hello Bello
As consumers become increasingly digitally savvy and more comfortable purchasing products across new channels along the path to purchase, brands are tapping into the power of social media platforms to activate shoppers immediately at the point of inspiration.
Join us as we dive into the trends, challenges and strategies for social commerce success with two brands that are pioneering this new frontier of the digital realm.
- Giovanna Dimperio, Senior Director of Marketing and Advertising, H-E-B
- Jacques Hagopian, SVP North America Brand Operations, Procter and Gamble