COVID-19 not only changed how we work, learn and socialize but also how we shop! Earlier this year, COVID-19 driven panic buying cleared shelves and disrupted everything from supply chains to digital marketing campaigns. As we head into winter, the traditional cold and flu season will add another layer of complexity to predicting shopping behavior. The key to success will be your ability to accurately identify future COVID-19 outbreaks with enough lead time to avoid out-of-stocks across the end-to-end supply chain and optimize shopper marketing plans.
In this session, you'll learn:
- The impact of COVID-19 panic buying and how to determine how much of your product is sitting on consumer's shelves (pantry loading)
- Identifying future COVID-19 Hotspots and generating actions around outbreaks
- Incorporating COVID-19 Hotspots Insight into digital marketing plans
- Louis Auriemma, Manager, Digital Marketing & Media Strategy, RB
- Brad Pope, Head of Customer Success, Kinsa
- Oliver Simpson, Program Director, RB