End-to-end collaboration platform for retailers and suppliers, Surefront, officially launched at Groceryshop 2021, which took place March 9-11. Surefront was created by California Institute of Technology engineer Dr. Luke Wang to solve industry pain points for retailers and suppliers. Dr. Wang dubbed it a “unified collaboration management” platform, which he modeled after computer software system the Bloomberg Terminal.
Surefront streamlines the tools needed for merchandising, product development and internal/external communications. It unites retailers and suppliers on a single platform with the product data and communications tools for bringing products to market more efficiently.
Attendees of Groceryshop received a firsthand look at how Surefront connects retailers and suppliers. Demonstrated at Groceryshop, Surefront aims to:
- Streamline bulk uploading for thousands of products.
- Provide tools needed for Product Lifecycle Management.
- Expedite product syndication with custom formatting for users.
- Facilitate internal and external communication directly in the platform.
- Store all data for products including specifications, images, pricing and notes.
- Allow for users to request quotes and create quotes directly in the platform.
- Eliminate the need for lengthy email threads with spreadsheet and PDF attachments.
After four years of development and two years of piloting with dozens of retailers and suppliers, Surefront says it is increasing its users’ productivity by an average of 20% and working to lower costs on things like product development to procurement.