2020 Women of Excellence Winners
The Path to Purchase Institute, in partnership with IN Connected Marketing, is proud to announce the winners of its fifth annual Women of Excellence Awards.
The winners were revealed Nov. 10 in a virtual ceremony as part of the Path to Purchase Digital Expo. Those receiving top honors by category are:
WOMEN OF THE YEAR
Executive of the Year
- Guadalupe Cano: Chief Executive Officer, Visual Latina
- Renee Fuller: Shopper Marketing Director, Method Products
- Stacy Jackson: AVP, Shopper Marketing, Coca-Cola Co.
Innovation Under Pressure
- Miao Song: Global CIO, Mars Petcare, Mars Inc.
THE ANNUAL ACHIEVERS
Excellence In Execution
- Jaime Martin: Creative Activation Manager, The Coca-Cola Co.
Most Valuable Player
- Megan Mahan: Senior Customer Marketing Manager, GE Appliances
THE GROWTH DRIVERS
- Brooke Bright: Director of Retail Product Management, Label Insight
- Kandi Arrington: SVP, Client Leadership, Customer Development, The Mars Agency
- Kirsten Barner: Director of Marketing and Future Forward, Alliance Sales & Marketing
The finalists from the Executive of the Year category participated in a live Q&A panel Nov. 10 about their perspectives on challenges faced and progress made by women in moving the industry forward.
Highlights from the Q&A will also be published as a multimedia article on pathtopurchaseiq.com in December and in the January 2021 issue of Path to Purchase IQ magazine.
There were a total of 38 finalists this year.